Spirit of movie legend Saul Bass lives on in Enterprise Rent-A-Car ads
The inimitable work of graphic designer Saul Bass - famous for his title sequences in a plethora of 1950s and 1960s movies - appears to be the inspiration behind the first pan-European ad campaign for Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
The campaign, which is running across digital, outdoor and mobile media, is tailored so that copy is relevant to the location where it is being viewed.
For instance, the mobile ads are programmed so the text relates to whatever airport, train station the consumer is nearest to, while 15-second video spots have been created to run alongside travel content on video sites such as YouTube.
The art style is redolent of the movie posters and title sequences that Saul Bass was famous for, which included landmark Hitchcock films 'Vertigo' and Psycho'.
Client: Lee Broughton, assistant vice-president of global marketing, Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Brand: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Creatives: Pippa Harrigan, Andrew Edelston
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)