Spirit of movie legend Saul Bass lives on in Enterprise Rent-A-Car ads
The inimitable work of graphic designer Saul Bass - famous for his title sequences in a plethora of 1950s and 1960s movies - appears to be the inspiration behind the first pan-European ad campaign for Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
The campaign, which is running across digital, outdoor and mobile media, is tailored so that copy is relevant to the location where it is being viewed.
For instance, the mobile ads are programmed so the text relates to whatever airport, train station the consumer is nearest to, while 15-second video spots have been created to run alongside travel content on video sites such as YouTube.
The art style is redolent of the movie posters and title sequences that Saul Bass was famous for, which included landmark Hitchcock films 'Vertigo' and Psycho'.
Client: Lee Broughton, assistant vice-president of global marketing, Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Brand: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Creatives: Pippa Harrigan, Andrew Edelston
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)