Notonthehighstreet creates story-time app
Take your child on a voyage to the stars, to a lost world, across the seas, or to a land of monsters, all from the comfort of their bed, thanks to a story-time iPhone app from online retailer notonthehighstreet.com.
The free "Storytime Sounds" app uses an array of striking sound effects to inspire parents to either read from a story or create their own. It is available to download via iTunes.
Client: Ben Carter, marketing director, notonthehighstreet.com
Creatives: Katy Hopkins, Steve Hawthorne
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London