Notonthehighstreet creates story-time app
Take your child on a voyage to the stars, to a lost world, across the seas, or to a land of monsters, all from the comfort of their bed, thanks to a story-time iPhone app from online retailer notonthehighstreet.com.
The free "Storytime Sounds" app uses an array of striking sound effects to inspire parents to either read from a story or create their own. It is available to download via iTunes.
Client: Ben Carter, marketing director, notonthehighstreet.com
Creatives: Katy Hopkins, Steve Hawthorne
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)