Notonthehighstreet creates story-time app
Take your child on a voyage to the stars, to a lost world, across the seas, or to a land of monsters, all from the comfort of their bed, thanks to a story-time iPhone app from online retailer notonthehighstreet.com.
The free "Storytime Sounds" app uses an array of striking sound effects to inspire parents to either read from a story or create their own. It is available to download via iTunes.
Client: Ben Carter, marketing director, notonthehighstreet.com
Creatives: Katy Hopkins, Steve Hawthorne
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)