Notonthehighstreet creates story-time app
Take your child on a voyage to the stars, to a lost world, across the seas, or to a land of monsters, all from the comfort of their bed, thanks to a story-time iPhone app from online retailer notonthehighstreet.com.
The free "Storytime Sounds" app uses an array of striking sound effects to inspire parents to either read from a story or create their own. It is available to download via iTunes.
Client: Ben Carter, marketing director, notonthehighstreet.com
Creatives: Katy Hopkins, Steve Hawthorne
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)