PHD wins Arqiva Awards Agency of the Year
PHD won Media Agency of the Year at this evening Arqiva Radio Awards, while Absolute Radio won four gongs and LBC won three prizes including Station of the Year.
PHD: wins Arqiva Awards Agency of the Year
At the awards, Bauer Media-owned Absolute Radio’s Christian O’Connell picked up Presenter of the Year (over 2 million TSA), Breakfast Show of the Year (over 2 million TSA) and Feature of the Year for Christian O’Connell’s 40 List.
LBC took home Station of the Year (over 2 million TSA), Single Programme or Broadcast of the Year for The Funeral of Margaret Thatcher and the Social Action Initiative Award for Slavery on our Streets.
Advertiser of the Year went to Heinz, Global Radio Manchester was named the Local Sales Team of the Year and the National Sales Award was given to Global Radio’s XFM for Begin with a Bulmers.
The awards, which are held by the commercial radio trade body RadioCentre and sponsored by Arqiva, took place at the Westminster Bridge Park Plaza Hotel and featured Oly Murs and Ella Eyre playing live.
Siobhan Kenny, the chief executive of RadioCentre, said: "The fantastic line-up of winners and entries for tonight’s awards, covering a vast range of music, news, features, humour and quirkiness, explains exactly why commercial radio is still where people go for fun, entertainment, music and news."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Visual Designer Experis Circa £43,000 + Benefits, London (City of), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £26000 per annum + benefits, Manchester