UKTV backs live Monty Python broadcast with campaign
UKTV has launched a campaign to promote its broadcast of the final Monty Python reunion show live on TV.
The campaign, created by Red Bee Media, aims to generate excitement about the live broadcast by featuring a range of live clips from the show in a TV trail. The TV activity will be supported by print and digital campaign.
The creatives at Red Bee Media were Oliver Parsons, James Shovlin and Simon Crabtree. The creative head was Janine Kelly and the creative director was Ruth Shabi.
The remaining five Pythons, Eric Idle, John Cleese, Terry Gilliam, Michael Palin and Terry Jones, are currently performing some of their classic sketches at the O2 Arena in London.
Sarah Yeoman, the senior brand manager, Gold, said: "We're incredibly proud of this once-in-a-lifetime event and asked Red Bee to create a campaign that utilises the recognisable Monty Python style while carrying the message that the momentous live TV event will be exclusively on Gold.
"Red Bee have delivered on the brief, creating a bold and engaging campaign, which reminds people what they love about the Pythons."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)