UKTV backs live Monty Python broadcast with campaign
UKTV has launched a campaign to promote its broadcast of the final Monty Python reunion show live on TV.
The campaign, created by Red Bee Media, aims to generate excitement about the live broadcast by featuring a range of live clips from the show in a TV trail. The TV activity will be supported by print and digital campaign.
The creatives at Red Bee Media were Oliver Parsons, James Shovlin and Simon Crabtree. The creative head was Janine Kelly and the creative director was Ruth Shabi.
The remaining five Pythons, Eric Idle, John Cleese, Terry Gilliam, Michael Palin and Terry Jones, are currently performing some of their classic sketches at the O2 Arena in London.
Sarah Yeoman, the senior brand manager, Gold, said: "We're incredibly proud of this once-in-a-lifetime event and asked Red Bee to create a campaign that utilises the recognisable Monty Python style while carrying the message that the momentous live TV event will be exclusively on Gold.
"Red Bee have delivered on the brief, creating a bold and engaging campaign, which reminds people what they love about the Pythons."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)