Pepsi Max calls on fans to take part in Kelly Rowland video
Pepsi Max has released a new competition to allow fans to be part of a video for singer Kelly Rowland's latest track, 'The Game'.
Kelly Rowland: fans can be part of a video for her new track 'The Game'
The song, an exclusive track for the Pepsi Max 'Beats of the Beautiful Game' album, forms part of Pepsi's campaign to celebrate the sights and sounds of football.
Fans are encouraged to use Rowland's new track as inspiration for their creative contribution to the fan video, whether it is singing, dancing, or showing off their sporting skills.
Participants can upload their original video content to a dedicated microsite and the final piece will be released later this month.
Rowland joins a host of artists on the "visual album", including Rita Ora, Santigold and Timbaland. The tracks serve as inspirations for 11 short films by directors, including Idris Elba and The Kolton Brothers.
Rowland's official video has been directed by Spike Lee.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)