Pepsi Max calls on fans to take part in Kelly Rowland video
Pepsi Max has released a new competition to allow fans to be part of a video for singer Kelly Rowland's latest track, 'The Game'.
Kelly Rowland: fans can be part of a video for her new track 'The Game'
The song, an exclusive track for the Pepsi Max 'Beats of the Beautiful Game' album, forms part of Pepsi's campaign to celebrate the sights and sounds of football.
Fans are encouraged to use Rowland's new track as inspiration for their creative contribution to the fan video, whether it is singing, dancing, or showing off their sporting skills.
Participants can upload their original video content to a dedicated microsite and the final piece will be released later this month.
Rowland joins a host of artists on the "visual album", including Rita Ora, Santigold and Timbaland. The tracks serve as inspirations for 11 short films by directors, including Idris Elba and The Kolton Brothers.
Rowland's official video has been directed by Spike Lee.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London