Pepsi Max calls on fans to take part in Kelly Rowland video
Pepsi Max has released a new competition to allow fans to be part of a video for singer Kelly Rowland's latest track, 'The Game'.
Kelly Rowland: fans can be part of a video for her new track 'The Game'
The song, an exclusive track for the Pepsi Max 'Beats of the Beautiful Game' album, forms part of Pepsi's campaign to celebrate the sights and sounds of football.
Fans are encouraged to use Rowland's new track as inspiration for their creative contribution to the fan video, whether it is singing, dancing, or showing off their sporting skills.
Participants can upload their original video content to a dedicated microsite and the final piece will be released later this month.
Rowland joins a host of artists on the "visual album", including Rita Ora, Santigold and Timbaland. The tracks serve as inspirations for 11 short films by directors, including Idris Elba and The Kolton Brothers.
Rowland's official video has been directed by Spike Lee.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £110 - £125 per day, Wallingford