Lucky Generals handed Ren European brief
Lucky Generals has been appointed to the Ren Skincare account, with its first brief being to launch the brand into Scandinavia.
Ren Skincare: hands Lucky Generals its European media brief
Ren is already available in 55 countries worldwide, but despite the brand taking its name from the Swedish word for clean, it has never been sold widely in that market.
In 2012, the Lucky Generals founder Danny Brooke-Taylor (then at Dare) created an online film for Ren, which featured a couple having sex in a lake.
The current brief is the brand's first major above-the-line campaign, encompassing new TV and press advertising, broadcast content, retail and online.
Antony Buck, the founder of Ren, said: "We're delighted to be reunited with Danny and the guys. This is a big launch for us and Lucky Generals have developed a really fresh, modern idea that we think Scandinavian women will love."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Antrim
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London