Team Sky cheers on its team through London
Team Sky encouraged its riders through targeted outdoor ads as the Tour de France cyclists passed through east London.
Sky Team: outdoor support campaign captured by ITV's coverage
Team Sky’s message of support to its riders on Ocean Outdoor’s Two Towers East digital billboards was captured on ITV yesterday, as the Tour de France cyclists passed over the flyover in London’s Docklands.
The Team Sky ad, which was created by Sky’s in-house team with outdoor planning and buying by Rapport, was clearly visible on ITV’s coverage of the race.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Activation Manager - Fastest Mobile Network Brand!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London