Team Sky cheers on its team through London
Team Sky encouraged its riders through targeted outdoor ads as the Tour de France cyclists passed through east London.
Sky Team: outdoor support campaign captured by ITV's coverage
Team Sky’s message of support to its riders on Ocean Outdoor’s Two Towers East digital billboards was captured on ITV yesterday, as the Tour de France cyclists passed over the flyover in London’s Docklands.
The Team Sky ad, which was created by Sky’s in-house team with outdoor planning and buying by Rapport, was clearly visible on ITV’s coverage of the race.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)