Team Sky cheers on its team through London
Team Sky encouraged its riders through targeted outdoor ads as the Tour de France cyclists passed through east London.
Sky Team: outdoor support campaign captured by ITV's coverage
Team Sky’s message of support to its riders on Ocean Outdoor’s Two Towers East digital billboards was captured on ITV yesterday, as the Tour de France cyclists passed over the flyover in London’s Docklands.
The Team Sky ad, which was created by Sky’s in-house team with outdoor planning and buying by Rapport, was clearly visible on ITV’s coverage of the race.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London