Team Sky cheers on its team through London
Team Sky encouraged its riders through targeted outdoor ads as the Tour de France cyclists passed through east London.
Sky Team: outdoor support campaign captured by ITV's coverage
Team Sky’s message of support to its riders on Ocean Outdoor’s Two Towers East digital billboards was captured on ITV yesterday, as the Tour de France cyclists passed over the flyover in London’s Docklands.
The Team Sky ad, which was created by Sky’s in-house team with outdoor planning and buying by Rapport, was clearly visible on ITV’s coverage of the race.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)