Sandoz and Hanås join CityLive Challenge
Andy Sandoz, a creative partner at Havas Work Club, and Malin Hanås, a creative director at Razorfish, have signed up as team leaders for the Campaign CityLive Challenge.
Sandoz: creative partner
The competition, which is held in partnership with MediaCo Outdoor, aims to champion innovative creative thinking in the digital out-of-home sector.
The teams will be tasked with creating an outdoor campaign for a charity using interactive tools such as geo-location data, external data feeds and live interaction.
During the competition in September, the campaigns will run on MediaCo’s network of digital screens in Manchester, supported by the digital out-of-home technology company FTP Concepts and the digital out-of-home creative specialist Enigma.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)