Sandoz and Hanås join CityLive Challenge
Andy Sandoz, a creative partner at Havas Work Club, and Malin Hanås, a creative director at Razorfish, have signed up as team leaders for the Campaign CityLive Challenge.
Sandoz: creative partner
The competition, which is held in partnership with MediaCo Outdoor, aims to champion innovative creative thinking in the digital out-of-home sector.
The teams will be tasked with creating an outdoor campaign for a charity using interactive tools such as geo-location data, external data feeds and live interaction.
During the competition in September, the campaigns will run on MediaCo’s network of digital screens in Manchester, supported by the digital out-of-home technology company FTP Concepts and the digital out-of-home creative specialist Enigma.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)