Sandoz and Hanås join CityLive Challenge
Andy Sandoz, a creative partner at Havas Work Club, and Malin Hanås, a creative director at Razorfish, have signed up as team leaders for the Campaign CityLive Challenge.
Sandoz: creative partner
The competition, which is held in partnership with MediaCo Outdoor, aims to champion innovative creative thinking in the digital out-of-home sector.
The teams will be tasked with creating an outdoor campaign for a charity using interactive tools such as geo-location data, external data feeds and live interaction.
During the competition in September, the campaigns will run on MediaCo’s network of digital screens in Manchester, supported by the digital out-of-home technology company FTP Concepts and the digital out-of-home creative specialist Enigma.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England