Sandoz and Hanås join CityLive Challenge
Andy Sandoz, a creative partner at Havas Work Club, and Malin Hanås, a creative director at Razorfish, have signed up as team leaders for the Campaign CityLive Challenge.
Sandoz: creative partner
The competition, which is held in partnership with MediaCo Outdoor, aims to champion innovative creative thinking in the digital out-of-home sector.
The teams will be tasked with creating an outdoor campaign for a charity using interactive tools such as geo-location data, external data feeds and live interaction.
During the competition in September, the campaigns will run on MediaCo’s network of digital screens in Manchester, supported by the digital out-of-home technology company FTP Concepts and the digital out-of-home creative specialist Enigma.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)