Sandoz and Hanås join CityLive Challenge
Andy Sandoz, a creative partner at Havas Work Club, and Malin Hanås, a creative director at Razorfish, have signed up as team leaders for the Campaign CityLive Challenge.
Sandoz: creative partner
The competition, which is held in partnership with MediaCo Outdoor, aims to champion innovative creative thinking in the digital out-of-home sector.
The teams will be tasked with creating an outdoor campaign for a charity using interactive tools such as geo-location data, external data feeds and live interaction.
During the competition in September, the campaigns will run on MediaCo’s network of digital screens in Manchester, supported by the digital out-of-home technology company FTP Concepts and the digital out-of-home creative specialist Enigma.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire