EBay calls European social media review
EBay, the online auction and retail brand, is reviewing its social media strategy across Europe with a view to consolidating the business into a single agency.
EBay: social media review
A pitch is in its early stages and chemistry meetings have yet to be held. Creativebrief is helping eBay to run the process.
EBay currently uses a number of agencies for social media work across Europe. Although the brand has a presence on channels such as Facebook and Twitter, it is looking for an overarching strategy for social media.
A spokeswoman for eBay said: "We’re currently conducting a review of our social agency portfolio in Europe."
In September 2013, eBay called a review of its EMEA media arrangements. MediaCom was appointed to the £82 million account in May.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)