EBay calls European social media review
EBay, the online auction and retail brand, is reviewing its social media strategy across Europe with a view to consolidating the business into a single agency.
EBay: social media review
A pitch is in its early stages and chemistry meetings have yet to be held. Creativebrief is helping eBay to run the process.
EBay currently uses a number of agencies for social media work across Europe. Although the brand has a presence on channels such as Facebook and Twitter, it is looking for an overarching strategy for social media.
A spokeswoman for eBay said: "We’re currently conducting a review of our social agency portfolio in Europe."
In September 2013, eBay called a review of its EMEA media arrangements. MediaCom was appointed to the £82 million account in May.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)