Ten things you need to know
Telefónica, the owner of O2, has consolidated its global media planning and buying account into Publicis Groupe, retaining ZenithOptimedia in the UK.
Jones departs Johnston Press
Neil Jones, the former managing director of Carat, is leaving his current role as the chief commercial officer at Johnston Press after two years.
SMG and Saatchis to relocate
Starcom MediaVest Group is to move into offices on the site of the former Turnmills nightclub in Clerkenwell and its sister Publicis Groupe agency Saatchi & Saatchi will relocate from Charlotte Street to Chancery Lane next year.
Buzasi calls time on HuffPost
The Huffington Post UK’s founding editor-in-chief, Carla Buzasi, is leaving the site three years after its launch to take a new global role at Top Right Group’s fashion portal WGSN.
VisitEngland strikes C5 deal
VisitEngland will attempt to tap into the UK’s growing interest in cycling by launching a commercial initiative across Channel 5.
Ian Hanson joins Global Radio
Global Radio has hired Daily Mail and General Trust’s Ian Hanson for the newly created post of chief operating officer.
JWT London recruits Hounsell
JWT London has strengthened its CRM department with the appointment of Dixons Retail’s Matthew Hounsell as a CRM business director.
DLKW Lowe scoops Calor Gas
DLKW Lowe has picked up Calor Gas’ £3.5 million ad account after a competitive pitch.
Land Rover hires Brooklyn Bros
Land Rover has appointed The Brooklyn Brothers to its global content marketing and social media account.
Boost for UK ad market
The annual forecast for the UK advertising market has been revised upwards in the latest Advertising Association/Warc Expenditure Report, following strong performances by TV and radio in the first quarter of 2014.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Artworker Print Aspire £25 - £30 per hour, London
- Strategic Media Planner - Television Boyce Recruitment Salary depends on experience -plus great bens., London (West), London (Greater)