Hottest virals: Burger King’s emotional gay pride Whopper ad, plus Apple and Guinness
The latest virals from Burger King, Apple and Guinness
Burger King: used its flagship Whopper burger to spread a pro-tolerance message
Burger King Proud Whopper
Burger King US launched a ‘Proud Whopper’ in time for this year's Gay Pride. The twist is that although the wrapping is rainbow-coloured, the burger isn’t any different to the standard one, proving the point that we’re all the same on the inside.
Apple - iPhone 5s - TV Ad - Parenthood
This US TV ad shows that Apple has cracked parenting as well. This film is accompanied by a song called "Life of Dreams" by Julie Doiron.
Guinness Commercial: Empty Chair
After the wheelchair basketball bromance ad, Guinness is back with another tear-jerker. This time it’s about a landlady at a bar who leaves a pint of the black stuff out every night for a returning soldier who finally comes back.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)