Hottest virals: Burger King’s emotional gay pride Whopper ad, plus Apple and Guinness
The latest virals from Burger King, Apple and Guinness
Burger King: used its flagship Whopper burger to spread a pro-tolerance message
Burger King Proud Whopper
Burger King US launched a ‘Proud Whopper’ in time for this year's Gay Pride. The twist is that although the wrapping is rainbow-coloured, the burger isn’t any different to the standard one, proving the point that we’re all the same on the inside.
Apple - iPhone 5s - TV Ad - Parenthood
This US TV ad shows that Apple has cracked parenting as well. This film is accompanied by a song called "Life of Dreams" by Julie Doiron.
Guinness Commercial: Empty Chair
After the wheelchair basketball bromance ad, Guinness is back with another tear-jerker. This time it’s about a landlady at a bar who leaves a pint of the black stuff out every night for a returning soldier who finally comes back.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)