Hottest virals: Burger King’s emotional gay pride Whopper ad, plus Apple and Guinness
The latest virals from Burger King, Apple and Guinness
Burger King: used its flagship Whopper burger to spread a pro-tolerance message
Burger King Proud Whopper
Burger King US launched a ‘Proud Whopper’ in time for this year's Gay Pride. The twist is that although the wrapping is rainbow-coloured, the burger isn’t any different to the standard one, proving the point that we’re all the same on the inside.
Apple - iPhone 5s - TV Ad - Parenthood
This US TV ad shows that Apple has cracked parenting as well. This film is accompanied by a song called "Life of Dreams" by Julie Doiron.
Guinness Commercial: Empty Chair
After the wheelchair basketball bromance ad, Guinness is back with another tear-jerker. This time it’s about a landlady at a bar who leaves a pint of the black stuff out every night for a returning soldier who finally comes back.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End