Hottest virals: Burger King’s emotional gay pride Whopper ad, plus Apple and Guinness
The latest virals from Burger King, Apple and Guinness
Burger King: used its flagship Whopper burger to spread a pro-tolerance message
Burger King Proud Whopper
Burger King US launched a ‘Proud Whopper’ in time for this year's Gay Pride. The twist is that although the wrapping is rainbow-coloured, the burger isn’t any different to the standard one, proving the point that we’re all the same on the inside.
Apple - iPhone 5s - TV Ad - Parenthood
This US TV ad shows that Apple has cracked parenting as well. This film is accompanied by a song called "Life of Dreams" by Julie Doiron.
Guinness Commercial: Empty Chair
After the wheelchair basketball bromance ad, Guinness is back with another tear-jerker. This time it’s about a landlady at a bar who leaves a pint of the black stuff out every night for a returning soldier who finally comes back.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)