Kick-ass girl beats up shopping centre staff in music video
A beaten, bloodied woman wanders dazed around a shopping mall, fights security guards and generally causes mayhem in a music video for two-piece rock band Royal Blood.
The three-minute video, which is punctuated by the heavy bass riffage of Royal Blood single 'Figure It Out', uses red and blue lens filters to obscure and reveal various details in the film, a nifty plot device that progresses the narrative.
Client: Sam Seager, senior video commissioner, Warner Bros
Brand: Royal Blood
Creatives: Ninian Doff (director)
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London