Kick-ass girl beats up shopping centre staff in music video
A beaten, bloodied woman wanders dazed around a shopping mall, fights security guards and generally causes mayhem in a music video for two-piece rock band Royal Blood.
The three-minute video, which is punctuated by the heavy bass riffage of Royal Blood single 'Figure It Out', uses red and blue lens filters to obscure and reveal various details in the film, a nifty plot device that progresses the narrative.
Client: Sam Seager, senior video commissioner, Warner Bros
Brand: Royal Blood
Creatives: Ninian Doff (director)
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Digital & eCRM Campaign Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)