Kick-ass girl beats up shopping centre staff in music video
A beaten, bloodied woman wanders dazed around a shopping mall, fights security guards and generally causes mayhem in a music video for two-piece rock band Royal Blood.
The three-minute video, which is punctuated by the heavy bass riffage of Royal Blood single 'Figure It Out', uses red and blue lens filters to obscure and reveal various details in the film, a nifty plot device that progresses the narrative.
Client: Sam Seager, senior video commissioner, Warner Bros
Brand: Royal Blood
Creatives: Ninian Doff (director)
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End