Kick-ass girl beats up shopping centre staff in music video
A beaten, bloodied woman wanders dazed around a shopping mall, fights security guards and generally causes mayhem in a music video for two-piece rock band Royal Blood.
The three-minute video, which is punctuated by the heavy bass riffage of Royal Blood single 'Figure It Out', uses red and blue lens filters to obscure and reveal various details in the film, a nifty plot device that progresses the narrative.
Client: Sam Seager, senior video commissioner, Warner Bros
Brand: Royal Blood
Creatives: Ninian Doff (director)
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire