Kick-ass girl beats up shopping centre staff in music video
A beaten, bloodied woman wanders dazed around a shopping mall, fights security guards and generally causes mayhem in a music video for two-piece rock band Royal Blood.
The three-minute video, which is punctuated by the heavy bass riffage of Royal Blood single 'Figure It Out', uses red and blue lens filters to obscure and reveal various details in the film, a nifty plot device that progresses the narrative.
Client: Sam Seager, senior video commissioner, Warner Bros
Brand: Royal Blood
Creatives: Ninian Doff (director)
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)