Marketing directors need to step outside 'marketing box' to earn seat on the board
In our latest 'Bums on Seats' video offering advice from the UK's leading marketers, we look into how marketing is earning its seat at the boardroom table.
In this video, produced in partnership with creative agency Team Darwin, we speak to David Thomas, general brand manager marketing at Virgin Holidays, Annabel Venner, global brand director at Hiscox, and Marc Sands, chief marketing officer at Christies.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...