Marketing directors need to step outside 'marketing box' to earn seat on the board
In our latest 'Bums on Seats' video offering advice from the UK's leading marketers, we look into how marketing is earning its seat at the boardroom table.
In this video, produced in partnership with creative agency Team Darwin, we speak to David Thomas, general brand manager marketing at Virgin Holidays, Annabel Venner, global brand director at Hiscox, and Marc Sands, chief marketing officer at Christies.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)