Marketing directors need to step outside 'marketing box' to earn seat on the board
In our latest 'Bums on Seats' video offering advice from the UK's leading marketers, we look into how marketing is earning its seat at the boardroom table.
In this video, produced in partnership with creative agency Team Darwin, we speak to David Thomas, general brand manager marketing at Virgin Holidays, Annabel Venner, global brand director at Hiscox, and Marc Sands, chief marketing officer at Christies.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London