Marketing directors need to step outside 'marketing box' to earn seat on the board
In our latest 'Bums on Seats' video offering advice from the UK's leading marketers, we look into how marketing is earning its seat at the boardroom table.
In this video, produced in partnership with creative agency Team Darwin, we speak to David Thomas, general brand manager marketing at Virgin Holidays, Annabel Venner, global brand director at Hiscox, and Marc Sands, chief marketing officer at Christies.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)