Marketing directors need to step outside 'marketing box' to earn seat on the board
In our latest 'Bums on Seats' video offering advice from the UK's leading marketers, we look into how marketing is earning its seat at the boardroom table.
In this video, produced in partnership with creative agency Team Darwin, we speak to David Thomas, general brand manager marketing at Virgin Holidays, Annabel Venner, global brand director at Hiscox, and Marc Sands, chief marketing officer at Christies.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire