Morrisons' pun-tastic ads show off new London delivery service
For all the Londoners that have been waiting for Morrisons to start delivering to you: the day has come, and with more puns than expected.
The outdoor campaign promoting Morrisons.com's new service in the capital uses food items to create the names of iconic London areas.
Thats right, from Mornington Cress-ent to West Mince-ster, Lime House to Picalilli Circus, Fins-berry Park to Totten-ham, it's all there.
Agency: DLKW Lowe
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London