Morrisons' pun-tastic ads show off new London delivery service
For all the Londoners that have been waiting for Morrisons to start delivering to you: the day has come, and with more puns than expected.
The outdoor campaign promoting Morrisons.com's new service in the capital uses food items to create the names of iconic London areas.
Thats right, from Mornington Cress-ent to West Mince-ster, Lime House to Picalilli Circus, Fins-berry Park to Totten-ham, it's all there.
Agency: DLKW Lowe
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)