Morrisons' pun-tastic ads show off new London delivery service
For all the Londoners that have been waiting for Morrisons to start delivering to you: the day has come, and with more puns than expected.
The outdoor campaign promoting Morrisons.com's new service in the capital uses food items to create the names of iconic London areas.
Thats right, from Mornington Cress-ent to West Mince-ster, Lime House to Picalilli Circus, Fins-berry Park to Totten-ham, it's all there.
Agency: DLKW Lowe
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England