Morrisons' pun-tastic ads show off new London delivery service
For all the Londoners that have been waiting for Morrisons to start delivering to you: the day has come, and with more puns than expected.
The outdoor campaign promoting Morrisons.com's new service in the capital uses food items to create the names of iconic London areas.
Thats right, from Mornington Cress-ent to West Mince-ster, Lime House to Picalilli Circus, Fins-berry Park to Totten-ham, it's all there.
Agency: DLKW Lowe
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)