Morrisons' pun-tastic ads show off new London delivery service
For all the Londoners that have been waiting for Morrisons to start delivering to you: the day has come, and with more puns than expected.
The outdoor campaign promoting Morrisons.com's new service in the capital uses food items to create the names of iconic London areas.
Thats right, from Mornington Cress-ent to West Mince-ster, Lime House to Picalilli Circus, Fins-berry Park to Totten-ham, it's all there.
Agency: DLKW Lowe
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - FMCG Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum + excellent bonus and benefits, Northampton
- Research Manager - Cultural Insight Hasson Associates £38,000 - £42,000, Surrey