Campaign Viral Chart: Germany World Cup winner
Bayern 3, the German online radio station, has jumped to the number-one spot on the Campaign Viral Chart, as the country celebrates winning the 2014 Fifa World Cup.
Bayern 3: online radio station's ad celebrates Germany's World Cup triumph
The ten-second ad features a Brazilian cocktail being smashed by a pint of German beer, to mark the German football team’s success at the World Cup. The country beat Brazil 7-1 in the semi-finals and defeated Argentina 1-0 in last night’s final.
The Bayern 3 ad has already been shared 347,974 times since 8 July.
A controversial ad for Greenpeace also makes an entry at number four into the chart, which is compiled by Unruly. The ad by Don’t Panic targets the partnership between Shell and Lego, and shows Polar Bear Lego pieces drowning in oil.
Motor enthusiasts also have been sharing a BMW ad featuring a BMW car racing thrillingly on the deck of a ship. The spot "ultimate racetrack" by Cundari has been shared 123,169 shares this week, putting it in fourth place.
1. Bayern 3 "Germany - worldcup Winner In Brazil" by in-house
347,974 shares this week | 347,974 shares all-time
2. Always "always #likeagirl" by Leo Burnett
171,865 shares this week | 900,614 shares all-time
3. HTC "The power of love" by in-house
145,082 shares this week | 299,975 shares all-time
4. BMW "ultimate racetrack"" by Cundari
123,169 shares this week | 123,169 shares all-time
5. Greenpeace "lego: everything is not awesome" by Don't Panic
117,608 shares this week | 117,608 shares all-time
6. Cornetto "yalin -- ask diye" by in-house
45,487 shares this week | 248,288 shares all-time
7. Samsung "galaxy s 5 - wall huggers" by 72andSunny
23,844 shares this week | 58,653 shares all-time
8. Guinness "guinness commercial: empty chair" by BBDO New York
23,210 shares this week | 35,938 shares all-time
9. Burger King "proud whopper" by David
19,260 shares this week | 99,415 shares all-time
10. Lexus "amazing in motion - strobe" by CHI & Partners
5,084 shares this week | 38,440 shares all-time
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire