Johannes Leonardo handed Vax ad brief
TTI, British-based owner of the Vax range of floor care products, has appointed New York's Johannes Leonardo as its lead creative shop.
Vax: parent company TTI hires Johannes Leonardo as lead creative agency
The agency will handle all creative and planning for Vax in the UK along with TTI’s other floor-care brands in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, the Middle East and Africa.
Johannes Leonardo was given the nod ahead of more than a dozen agencies after a selection process involving AAR.
TTI had been working with the UK creative and production agency The Black Arts for the past three years. TTI will continue drawing on its production expertise.
Johannes Leonardo, named Ad Age’s Small Agency of the Year in 2011, has worked with brands including Nike, Google, Chanel, Coca-Cola and YouTube.
Liz Cope, the vice-president of global marketing at TTI, said the agency – "a tight-knit group of talented, ambitious and collaborate people" – was a perfect fit and would gel with the company’s team.
Michael Duda, the chief executive of Johannes Leonardo, said: "It was clear from the beginning that TTI had visionary aspirations and a passionate commitment to change the category."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)