Cadbury sweetens Aussie palates with Facebook-powered vending machine
A Facebook-powered vending machine dubbed The Joy Generator is selecting chocolate based on Australian consumers' likes and interests and then dispensing bars of confectionery, in a stunt for Cadbury.
Cadbury's Joy Generator: dispenses chocolate bar based on Facebook profile
The Joy Generator enables users to log in to their Facebook profile via the machine, which selects and dispenses a free bar of chocolate matched to their profile, before finally taking a snap of the happy consumer.
Cadbury and Red Agency have produced a film explaining how the machine works and showing delighted Aussie consumers sampling its wares, which come in an array of flavours, including Milk Chocolate, Hazelnut, Peppermint, Rocky Road, Crunchie and Turkish Delight (yes, Turkish Delight).
Client: Ben Wicks, Australia head of marketing, Cadbury
Agency: Red Agency Sydney
Creative: Rachel White
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London