Cadbury sweetens Aussie palates with Facebook-powered vending machine
A Facebook-powered vending machine dubbed The Joy Generator is selecting chocolate based on Australian consumers' likes and interests and then dispensing bars of confectionery, in a stunt for Cadbury.
Cadbury's Joy Generator: dispenses chocolate bar based on Facebook profile
The Joy Generator enables users to log in to their Facebook profile via the machine, which selects and dispenses a free bar of chocolate matched to their profile, before finally taking a snap of the happy consumer.
Cadbury and Red Agency have produced a film explaining how the machine works and showing delighted Aussie consumers sampling its wares, which come in an array of flavours, including Milk Chocolate, Hazelnut, Peppermint, Rocky Road, Crunchie and Turkish Delight (yes, Turkish Delight).
Client: Ben Wicks, Australia head of marketing, Cadbury
Agency: Red Agency Sydney
Creative: Rachel White
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Online Trading Manager Premier Consultants c.£45k plus bonus , Central London
- Account Director - Integrated / [CARS] - Global Agency - to £55k pending experience Fill Recruitment to £55k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)