Marketers with boardroom ambitions must be prepared to be held to account
In our latest 'Bums on Seats' video offering advice from the UK's leading marketers, we look at the skills and competencies required to keep marketing at front of mind in the boardroom.
In this video, produced in partnership with creative agency Team Darwin, we speak to Hilary Cross, director of marketing and communications at Macmillan Cancer Support, Jeremy Ellis, marketing director at TUI/Thomson, and Matt Hunt, marketing director at Hovis.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury