Marketers with boardroom ambitions must be prepared to be held to account
In our latest 'Bums on Seats' video offering advice from the UK's leading marketers, we look at the skills and competencies required to keep marketing at front of mind in the boardroom.
In this video, produced in partnership with creative agency Team Darwin, we speak to Hilary Cross, director of marketing and communications at Macmillan Cancer Support, Jeremy Ellis, marketing director at TUI/Thomson, and Matt Hunt, marketing director at Hovis.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Brand and Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, Southampton