Marketers with boardroom ambitions must be prepared to be held to account
In our latest 'Bums on Seats' video offering advice from the UK's leading marketers, we look at the skills and competencies required to keep marketing at front of mind in the boardroom.
In this video, produced in partnership with creative agency Team Darwin, we speak to Hilary Cross, director of marketing and communications at Macmillan Cancer Support, Jeremy Ellis, marketing director at TUI/Thomson, and Matt Hunt, marketing director at Hovis.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London