Marketers with boardroom ambitions must be prepared to be held to account
In our latest 'Bums on Seats' video offering advice from the UK's leading marketers, we look at the skills and competencies required to keep marketing at front of mind in the boardroom.
In this video, produced in partnership with creative agency Team Darwin, we speak to Hilary Cross, director of marketing and communications at Macmillan Cancer Support, Jeremy Ellis, marketing director at TUI/Thomson, and Matt Hunt, marketing director at Hovis.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Major Players £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - AGENCY - BERKSHIRE - £32-40K Salt £32000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS, Berkshire