We Buy Any Car calls £10m advertising review
We Buy Any Car, the car-buying service, has put its £10 million advertising account up for review.
We Buy Any Car: uses Driven
Driven handles the company’s advertising. The Manchester-based agency beat Ruby and WDMP to secure the account in 2010 and became We Buy Any Car’s first retained agency. All communications were previously handled by the brand in-house.
Driven replaced the in-house ads – which included campaigns such as "dinner party", featuring friends rapping the jingle for Webuyanycar.com on telephones – with spots starring the comedian James Corden.
We Buy Any Car claims to be the UK’s largest car-buying service with more than 500,000 customers since its launch in 2006. However, it operates in an increasingly competitive market alongside similarly named brands such as We Will Buy Your Car and We Want Your Car.
We Buy Any Car was unavailable for comment as Campaign went to press.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)