Top 10 ads of the week: KFC's World Cup 'Rio Trio' cleans up
Counting down the 10 most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
KFC: most-recalled ad
KFC's World Cup 'Rio Trio' ad is the most-recalled ad this week, alongside Barclays, leaving fast food rival Burger King in third position.
Agency/TV Buyer: BBH/Walker Media
Agency/TV Buyer: BBH/Maxus
Brand: Burger King
Agency/TV Buyer: David/Starcom
Agency/TV Buyer: VCCP/Carat
Agency/TV Buyer: Krow/MediaCom
Brand: Victoria Plumb
Agency/TV Buyer: Principles Agency/Carat
Brand: Wrigleys Airwaves
Agency/TV Buyer: AMV BBDO/MediaCom UK
Agency/TV Buyer: DLKW Lowe/MEC
Brand: Carte Dor
Agency/TV Buyer: Adam & Eve/DDB/Mindshare
Agency/TV Buyer: Weiden & Kennedy/Initiative UK
Adwatch research was conducted from 10 to 14 July 2014 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Senior Product Manager - Technical/Engineering Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + car and benefits, Hitchin