Judges announced for the PPA Advertising Awards 2014
The PPA Advertising Awards, which celebrate creativity and planning of advertising campaigns within magazine brands, will be judged by a team of media industry visionaries.
The judges include Nick Suckley, founder Agenda21; Jenny Biggam, founder, The7stars; Andrew Stephens, founding partner, Goodstuff Communications; Hamid Habib, managing partner, Strategy, OMD; Sarah Francis, promotions director, 20th Century Fox and Rachel Bull, editor, Brand Republic.
Select members of the PPA marketing board will also sit on the judging panel.
Campaigns and clients that have used magazines successfully within their communications mix, whether in print, digital, mobile, app or events, can compete in six categories, with judges looking for innovation, effectiveness and creativity.
This year’s PPA Advertising Awards include two new categories, Best Use of Social Media and Best Use of Content.
Nick Heales, head of press at UM, said: "The PPA awards are tremendously valuable to the magazine marketplace, and continue to showcase magazine brands' breadth and innovation across all their touch-points.
"From an agency and client point of view it’s obviously also fantastic to be picked from your peers as a winner."
The 2014 winners will be announced at a ceremony at Paramount in London on 8 October.
The awards are open for entries until 31 July.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)