DLKW Lowe turns to Alexandre Okada as global creative lead on Persil
DLKW Lowe has hired Alexandre Okada as the global creative director to handle the Unilever brand Persil.
Alexandre Okada: joins DLKW Lowe as global creative lead on Persil
He will relocate to London from his native Brazil to service the account.
Unilever is Lowe and Partners’ biggest client globally and has been with the network for more than 50 years. Lowe and Partners handles the Persil brand in more than 30 markets and also works with brands including Magnum, Clear, Signal, Rexona and Knorr.
Okada is a former executive creative director at Publicis Spain and chief creative officer at McCann Brazil.
Helen Bell, chief operations officer at Lowe for Unilever, said: "Alexandre has the international credentials that are pivotal to a role like this. He understands the brand on a global level, which has always been key to its success.
"We look forward to seeing how he will help us take the brand forward."
Okada added: "OMO and Persil are emblematic brands that, despite being global, are perceived as local and are loved as such in every country they are present. Lowe and Unilever have built together a great story of success and it is a great challenge to work for brands with such amazing potential."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London