Newspaper ABCs: Digital figures for June 2014
There were strong rises for many UK newspaper websites in June, led by double-digit growth for both The Telegraph and Independent sites.
Newspaper ABCs: how titles' websites performed in April
|ABC Multi-platform report: April 2014|
|June-14||Monthly % change|
|Daily ave||Total mthly||Daily ave||Total mthly|
|Mirror Group Nationals||2,680,547
Source: ABC, Monthly Multi-platform report
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- 3D Design Director Purple Consultancy £60000 - £70000 per annum, London