Heineken app answers the perennial question on a night out - @wherenext?
Wandering the streets of London or New York unsure where to head for a drink, meal or dance? Don't fret, tweet "@wherenext" with your location and unlock info on all the events in your vicinity, using technology powered by the next phase of Heineken's "Open Your City" campaign.
Heineken: Where's the party at? Tweet @wherenext
The @wherenext platform enables users to discover venues that are trending across social networks, using an algorithm that analyses data from media including Foursquare, Twitter and Instagram.
After typing "@wherenext" and their location, users are presented with a number of options and a link to a mobile site carrying images and reviews.
Here's a video showing people using the app have lots of fun.
Heineken's 'Open Your City' kicked off earlier this month with a six-month partnership with Metro entitled 'London Unlocked'.
Client: Paul Smailes, global head of digital, Heineken
Agency: R/GA London
Creatives: George Prest, James Temple, Chris Williams
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)