Stella Artois presents The Sandman, the man behind the cruellest golf bunkers
"The finest traps on Earth are utterly beautiful, and yet, completely deceiving," a voiceover says, against the image of fly being squished to death by a venus fly trap.
"For him, their failure is his triumph," it continues, as the perfect sand bunker is carefully trimmed and raked, ready for The Sandman to prevail at this year's Open Championship.
Brand: Stella Artois
Agency: Mother London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)