Stella Artois presents The Sandman, the man behind the cruellest golf bunkers
"The finest traps on Earth are utterly beautiful, and yet, completely deceiving," a voiceover says, against the image of fly being squished to death by a venus fly trap.
"For him, their failure is his triumph," it continues, as the perfect sand bunker is carefully trimmed and raked, ready for The Sandman to prevail at this year's Open Championship.
Brand: Stella Artois
Agency: Mother London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire