Post Office celebrates Sunday branch opening with #LoveSundays campaign
The Post Office has launched a campaign to promote its branches' extending opening hours to Sundays, promising that "this is the just the start" of future reforms.
Post Office: celebrates Sunday branch opening with #LoveSundays campaign
In a print ad, using the tagline, "Mail. On Sunday," the brand explains that it is listening to customers’ opinions and changing the business accordingly.
The ad states, "We’re now open earlier, and later, and on Sundays. And we’re open in other ways too. We’ve listened to our customers and created new ways of doing things.
"We want to make our unrivalled network of over 11,500 branches better than ever. So keep your eyes open. This is just the start."
The Post Office supported the ads with a social media campaign centred around the hashtag #LoveSundays, featuring a series of Vines celebrating usual Sunday activities, such as cooking a Sunday roast and doing household chores.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire