KFC showcases real-life cowboys in stylish film
KFC has invoked a classic vision of America with a 90-second film telling the the story of a real-life modern cowboy and his son.
The fast food chain is looking to promote its new Great American Bites range, including Texas BBQ, Sweet Missouri Mustard, and Fiery Kansas Chilli flavoured products.
The stylish clip, which launches today (21 July), is the latest in a new series of more emotionally-engaging ads which kicked off earlier this year.
Client: Meg Farren, marketing director
Agency: BBH London
Creatives: Hamish Pinnell, Shelley Smoler and Raphael Basckin
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire