KFC showcases real-life cowboys in stylish film
KFC has invoked a classic vision of America with a 90-second film telling the the story of a real-life modern cowboy and his son.
The fast food chain is looking to promote its new Great American Bites range, including Texas BBQ, Sweet Missouri Mustard, and Fiery Kansas Chilli flavoured products.
The stylish clip, which launches today (21 July), is the latest in a new series of more emotionally-engaging ads which kicked off earlier this year.
Client: Meg Farren, marketing director
Agency: BBH London
Creatives: Hamish Pinnell, Shelley Smoler and Raphael Basckin
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)