KFC showcases real-life cowboys in stylish film
KFC has invoked a classic vision of America with a 90-second film telling the the story of a real-life modern cowboy and his son.
The fast food chain is looking to promote its new Great American Bites range, including Texas BBQ, Sweet Missouri Mustard, and Fiery Kansas Chilli flavoured products.
The stylish clip, which launches today (21 July), is the latest in a new series of more emotionally-engaging ads which kicked off earlier this year.
Client: Meg Farren, marketing director
Agency: BBH London
Creatives: Hamish Pinnell, Shelley Smoler and Raphael Basckin
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London