KFC showcases real-life cowboys in stylish film
KFC has invoked a classic vision of America with a 90-second film telling the the story of a real-life modern cowboy and his son.
The fast food chain is looking to promote its new Great American Bites range, including Texas BBQ, Sweet Missouri Mustard, and Fiery Kansas Chilli flavoured products.
The stylish clip, which launches today (21 July), is the latest in a new series of more emotionally-engaging ads which kicked off earlier this year.
Client: Meg Farren, marketing director
Agency: BBH London
Creatives: Hamish Pinnell, Shelley Smoler and Raphael Basckin
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)