Australian office OOH media company buys out ECNLive
Executive Channel International (ECI), the Australian out-of-home company, has entered the European market by acquiring the office digital display network ECNLive.
ECNLive: Executive Channel International buys office digital display network
ECI acquired the network from private equity company Octopus Ventures and additional minority shareholders, but would not disclose the financial details of the deal.
The ECNLive UK and Europe portfolio is a digital outdoor display network that operates in London, Paris and Amsterdam, mainly through panels within office buildings. It currently has more than 130 sites in London.
Bruce Fink, the executive chairman of ECI, said: "Following completion of the purchase, the new global company is primed for an aggressive expansion of the ECNLive and Executive Channel networks."
Following the acquisition, Charles Parry-Okeden, one of ECI's three founding partners, has been appointed the global chief executive of the company.
Stephen Gale, the sales director and founding partner of ECNLive, has now been appointed promoted to managing director as part of the buy out.
Parry-Okeden said: "This is an exciting time for Executive Channel. It's always been our intention that the UK, European and Australian networks operate as part of a global business.
"We are also delighted that Stephen will continue to drive our UK future development in his capacity as managing director. He's commercially focused and has a proven track record in developing innovative solutions to meet client needs."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)