Looking back: How brands celebrated the birth of Prince George who turns one today
From Coke to Tesco to Jelly Babies, Marketing takes a look back at the brand activity surrounding the birth of royal baby Prince George a year ago today.
The Sun and The Times used their own publications to welcome George's arrival with ads congratulating the royal couple. The Sun ad also ran across JCDecaux’s Transvision screens in rail stations.
Ryanair used the news about the royal baby to temporarily rebrand as "Ryanheir", while a Warburtons ad announced, "One's bun is done".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Antrim
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London