Looking back: How brands celebrated the birth of Prince George who turns one today
From Coke to Tesco to Jelly Babies, Marketing takes a look back at the brand activity surrounding the birth of royal baby Prince George a year ago today.
The Sun and The Times used their own publications to welcome George's arrival with ads congratulating the royal couple. The Sun ad also ran across JCDecaux’s Transvision screens in rail stations.
Ryanair used the news about the royal baby to temporarily rebrand as "Ryanheir", while a Warburtons ad announced, "One's bun is done".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)