Looking back: How brands celebrated the birth of Prince George who turns one today
From Coke to Tesco to Jelly Babies, Marketing takes a look back at the brand activity surrounding the birth of royal baby Prince George a year ago today.
The Sun and The Times used their own publications to welcome George's arrival with ads congratulating the royal couple. The Sun ad also ran across JCDecaux’s Transvision screens in rail stations.
Ryanair used the news about the royal baby to temporarily rebrand as "Ryanheir", while a Warburtons ad announced, "One's bun is done".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)