Looking back: How brands celebrated the birth of Prince George who turns one today
From Coke to Tesco to Jelly Babies, Marketing takes a look back at the brand activity surrounding the birth of royal baby Prince George a year ago today.
The Sun and The Times used their own publications to welcome George's arrival with ads congratulating the royal couple. The Sun ad also ran across JCDecaux’s Transvision screens in rail stations.
Ryanair used the news about the royal baby to temporarily rebrand as "Ryanheir", while a Warburtons ad announced, "One's bun is done".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)