Looking back: How brands celebrated the birth of Prince George who turns one today
From Coke to Tesco to Jelly Babies, Marketing takes a look back at the brand activity surrounding the birth of royal baby Prince George a year ago today.
The Sun and The Times used their own publications to welcome George's arrival with ads congratulating the royal couple. The Sun ad also ran across JCDecaux’s Transvision screens in rail stations.
Ryanair used the news about the royal baby to temporarily rebrand as "Ryanheir", while a Warburtons ad announced, "One's bun is done".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)