Top 10 ads of the week: Confused.com's million pound giveaway bests Lynx, M&S, BT
Counting down the 10 most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Confused.com: most-recalled ad
Confused.com's Brian the Robot is touring the UK to give £1 million to a lucky consumer in this week's most-recalled ad.
The ad bests spots from big names like Lynx, Marks & Spencer and BT Broadband. JML's footcare product, the PediSpin, is also featured in the chart.
Agency/TV Buyer: Publicis/PHD
Agency/TV Buyer: Krow/MediaCom
Brand: Marks & Spencer
Agency/TV Buyer: RKCR/Y&R/Walker Media
Agency/TV Buyer: VCCP/Carat
Brand: JML PediSpin
Agency/TV Buyer: In-house/All Response Media
Brand: Comfort Creations
Agency/TV Buyer: Mindshare
Agency/TV Buyer: Publicis/MEC
Agency/TV Buyer: BBH/Mindshare
Brand: BT Broadband
Agency/TV Buyer: Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO/Maxus
Agency/TV Buyer: DLKW Lowe/MEC
Adwatch research was conducted from 17 to 21 July 2014 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London