Top 10 ads of the week: Confused.com's million pound giveaway bests Lynx, M&S, BT
Counting down the 10 most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Confused.com: most-recalled ad
Confused.com's Brian the Robot is touring the UK to give £1 million to a lucky consumer in this week's most-recalled ad.
The ad bests spots from big names like Lynx, Marks & Spencer and BT Broadband. JML's footcare product, the PediSpin, is also featured in the chart.
Agency/TV Buyer: Publicis/PHD
Agency/TV Buyer: Krow/MediaCom
Brand: Marks & Spencer
Agency/TV Buyer: RKCR/Y&R/Walker Media
Agency/TV Buyer: VCCP/Carat
Brand: JML PediSpin
Agency/TV Buyer: In-house/All Response Media
Brand: Comfort Creations
Agency/TV Buyer: Mindshare
Agency/TV Buyer: Publicis/MEC
Agency/TV Buyer: BBH/Mindshare
Brand: BT Broadband
Agency/TV Buyer: Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO/Maxus
Agency/TV Buyer: DLKW Lowe/MEC
Adwatch research was conducted from 17 to 21 July 2014 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)