Dunlop celebrates partnership with Le Mans with eye-catching artwork
A collection of bespoke artwork that brings the Le Mans 24 Hours endurance race to life, while celebrating the tyre brand's 90-year association with the historic race goes on show today (23 July) in The Church of London.
The illustrations, part of the Art of Motorsport exhibition, each captures a distinct era in Le Mans history: 1924, Dunlop’s first race win; the 1950s, when it achieved the most race wins; and 2014, the 90-year race win anniversary. The images also depict the core visual elements of the world’s most famous endurance race – day, dusk and night.
The 1920s artwork from Telegramme shows a couple picnicking by the roadside at dusk as the cars race past, while Timba Smits’ 1950s piece depicts the iconic daytime scene at Le Mans of drivers running to their vehicles ahead of the race start. Raid 71’s modern-day artwork, meanwhile, captures a series of light streams and flashbulbs that evoke the dazzling atmosphere of night-time racing.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Head of Marketing - Travel. Better Placed Recruitment £80000 per annum + Car + bonus + Benefits , Leeds