Dunlop celebrates partnership with Le Mans with eye-catching artwork
A collection of bespoke artwork that brings the Le Mans 24 Hours endurance race to life, while celebrating the tyre brand's 90-year association with the historic race goes on show today (23 July) in The Church of London.
The illustrations, part of the Art of Motorsport exhibition, each captures a distinct era in Le Mans history: 1924, Dunlop’s first race win; the 1950s, when it achieved the most race wins; and 2014, the 90-year race win anniversary. The images also depict the core visual elements of the world’s most famous endurance race – day, dusk and night.
The 1920s artwork from Telegramme shows a couple picnicking by the roadside at dusk as the cars race past, while Timba Smits’ 1950s piece depicts the iconic daytime scene at Le Mans of drivers running to their vehicles ahead of the race start. Raid 71’s modern-day artwork, meanwhile, captures a series of light streams and flashbulbs that evoke the dazzling atmosphere of night-time racing.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London