The7stars picks up 2 Sisters Food Group
The7stars has won the £5.5 million media account for the owner of Fox's Biscuits and Goodfella's Pizza after a competitive pitch.
Campaign revealed that 2 Sisters Food Group was reviewing its media business in April. The incumbent, MediaCom, resigned the account amid rumours of a dispute over remuneration.
Letty Edwards, the marketing director at Fox’s Biscuits, led the process, working with Slik Media
Fox’s Biscuits plans to launch a communications campaign this year, with creative work from Mother London featuring its reoccurring animated character Vinnie, the "biscwit"-loving panda.
Goodfella’s Pizza has also appointed the Dublin-based agency The Social House as its creative agency and is planning to launch a new TV strategy later this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire