The7stars picks up 2 Sisters Food Group
The7stars has won the £5.5 million media account for the owner of Fox's Biscuits and Goodfella's Pizza after a competitive pitch.
Campaign revealed that 2 Sisters Food Group was reviewing its media business in April. The incumbent, MediaCom, resigned the account amid rumours of a dispute over remuneration.
Letty Edwards, the marketing director at Fox’s Biscuits, led the process, working with Slik Media
Fox’s Biscuits plans to launch a communications campaign this year, with creative work from Mother London featuring its reoccurring animated character Vinnie, the "biscwit"-loving panda.
Goodfella’s Pizza has also appointed the Dublin-based agency The Social House as its creative agency and is planning to launch a new TV strategy later this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London