Historic Royal Palaces seeks creative agency
Historic Royal Palaces, the charity that manages attractions including the Tower of London, Kensington Palace and Kew Palace, has called a review of its ad account.
Tower of London: attraction
It is looking to appoint a single retained agency to work across all of its palaces. The charity manages the UK’s unoccupied palaces, which also include Northern Ireland’s Hillsborough Castle.
Historic Royal Palaces is working with AAR on the review and is compiling a shortlist of agencies. It plans to appoint one in the autumn.
The charity has previously worked with various agencies on a project basis, including Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy, now Dare, and its sister shop Elvis on direct marketing. The relationship with its media agency, Omnicom’s M2M, is not affected by the review.
M2M won the media account in 2009 after a pitch against the incumbent, Starcom MediaVest Group, and a joint presentation from Target Media and Goodstuff.
Historic Royal Palaces is funded by donations and sponsorships.
The Queen owns the properties, but the charity manages them on behalf of the Government.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)