Samsung: 72andSunny, BBH, Cheil, CHI, Grey, Burnett and W&K are involved
Samsung’s global advertising review, which kicked off in April, is gathering momentum. The Korean electronics company is in discussions with agencies including 72andSunny, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Cheil, CHI & Partners, Grey, Leo Burnett and Wieden & Kennedy. CHI was responsible for last year’s global "charge" spot.
McCain Foods, which had kept denying it was reviewing, has suddenly drawn up a longlist of six agencies to pitch for its £20 million ad account. Chemistry meetings are planned for mid-August, with the review – which includes the incumbent, BMB – due to be oven-ready by the end of September. The process is being run through Roth Observatory.
Other new reviews include Aer Lingus (still at the RFI stage) and Mitchells & Butlers, which is due to shortlist next week after chemistry meetings.
And, finally, Creativebrief has told Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Adam & Eve/DDB, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and The Brooklyn Brothers that they won’t hear from Virgin Atlantic for a few weeks.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Account Executives Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Competitive with great bens, Stockport