Samsung: 72andSunny, BBH, Cheil, CHI, Grey, Burnett and W&K are involved
Samsung’s global advertising review, which kicked off in April, is gathering momentum. The Korean electronics company is in discussions with agencies including 72andSunny, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Cheil, CHI & Partners, Grey, Leo Burnett and Wieden & Kennedy. CHI was responsible for last year’s global "charge" spot.
McCain Foods, which had kept denying it was reviewing, has suddenly drawn up a longlist of six agencies to pitch for its £20 million ad account. Chemistry meetings are planned for mid-August, with the review – which includes the incumbent, BMB – due to be oven-ready by the end of September. The process is being run through Roth Observatory.
Other new reviews include Aer Lingus (still at the RFI stage) and Mitchells & Butlers, which is due to shortlist next week after chemistry meetings.
And, finally, Creativebrief has told Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Adam & Eve/DDB, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and The Brooklyn Brothers that they won’t hear from Virgin Atlantic for a few weeks.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...