Southern Comfort kicks off direct pitch
Southern Comfort is looking for a creative agency to handle its below-the-line and experiential advertising in the UK.
Southern Comfort: seeks agency
The Brown-Forman liqueur brand has begun contacting agencies but has yet to compile a pitchlist. Creativebrief is helping to run the process.
The winning agency will be tasked with handling direct and experiential work in the UK, as well as some digital, press and outdoor campaigns. There is no incumbent.
Southern Comfort is keen to augment the success it has had in recent years with its TV advertising.
Wieden & Kennedy New York is the brand’s global agency of record and created its "whatever’s comfortable" positioning. W&K London works on the UK account. Both shops are unaffected.
Brown-Forman did not respond in time to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)