Chris Pinnington departs Havas after 30 years
Chris Pinnington, the global chief operating officer at Havas Worldwide, is stepping down after 30 years at the company.
Pinnington: ‘the time is right’
Pinnington, who is not being replaced, is planning to dedicate more time to his non-executive directorships. He relinquishes his position with immediate effect but will continue working at Havas in a consultancy role a few days a week for the next 12 months.
Pinnington said: "I have had the most brilliant 30 years at Havas working with talented and, most importantly, fun people. But there is a moment when you feel the time is right to go and do other things that excite you."
He has non-executive jobs at companies including the sustainability agency Futerra and the retailer Heal’s.
Pinnington started his career at Havas in 1983, joining WCRS, which was then part of Eurocom/Havas. He became the global chief operating officer at Havas Worldwide in 2007.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)