Chris Pinnington departs Havas after 30 years
Chris Pinnington, the global chief operating officer at Havas Worldwide, is stepping down after 30 years at the company.
Pinnington: ‘the time is right’
Pinnington, who is not being replaced, is planning to dedicate more time to his non-executive directorships. He relinquishes his position with immediate effect but will continue working at Havas in a consultancy role a few days a week for the next 12 months.
Pinnington said: "I have had the most brilliant 30 years at Havas working with talented and, most importantly, fun people. But there is a moment when you feel the time is right to go and do other things that excite you."
He has non-executive jobs at companies including the sustainability agency Futerra and the retailer Heal’s.
Pinnington started his career at Havas in 1983, joining WCRS, which was then part of Eurocom/Havas. He became the global chief operating officer at Havas Worldwide in 2007.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Online Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Not specified, Bedfordshire
- Lead Product Manager Experis Up to £77,300 per annum + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)