Govt finalises £140m media buying shortlist
Omnicom Media Group is among those shortlisted for the Government's £140 million media buying business, currently handled by WPP's dedicated agency M4C.
Change4Life: Govt campaign
Omnicom joins a shortlist that includes M4C, which won the business in 2010, Dentsu Aegis Media and ZenithOptimedia. The result is tabled for the first week of September.
Meanwhile, Havas Media has pulled out of the pitch amid suggestions it lost faith in the process after a frustrating experience in the Government’s planning review.
The media buying account includes all government media campaigns, both domestically for bodies such as Public Health England and the armed forces, and abroad for VisitBritain.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Assistant / Junior PR Account Executive AF Selection £15,000 - £17,000 depending on experience, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael Day rate c£275-£300, London (Central), London (Greater)