Motorola smartphone users can unlock devices with stick-on RFID tattoo
For consumers exasperated with keying in passwords each time they want to access their smartphone, help is at hand: Motorola has invented something that looks like a nicotine patch, which it calls a tattoo, and which can unlock a phone with the flick of a wrist.
Motorola users can unlock phones with stick-on RFID tattoo
The "eSkin" tattoo sticks to the users’ skin - the optimum location being on the inner wrist - and will stay in place for five days, able to withstand water and sweat. To unlock their phone, users need only hold their device up against the tattoo, et voila.
Motorola has produced a video explaining how it works.
Client: Google/ Motorola
Brand: Moto X
Agencies: VivaLnk, Ideo
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End