Kia-Ora - It's too orangey for crows
Created by John Webster for BMP DDB, the now somewhat controversial cartoon shows a young boy denying a crow a drink of his Kia Ora, saying "It’s too orangey for crows, it’s just for me and my dog". A succession of crows then follow the boy offering to be his dog as they "all adore Kia Ora." The surreal backdrop, colours and drawing style are reminiscent of 50’s cartoons, but the ad was made in the 1980’s.
The ad received a Nomination in TV & Cinema Advertising for Boase Massimi Pollitt.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London