Kia-Ora - It's too orangey for crows
Created by John Webster for BMP DDB, the now somewhat controversial cartoon shows a young boy denying a crow a drink of his Kia Ora, saying "It’s too orangey for crows, it’s just for me and my dog". A succession of crows then follow the boy offering to be his dog as they "all adore Kia Ora." The surreal backdrop, colours and drawing style are reminiscent of 50’s cartoons, but the ad was made in the 1980’s.
The ad received a Nomination in TV & Cinema Advertising for Boase Massimi Pollitt.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)