Now wins The Garden Centre Group
The UK's largest group of garden centres, The Garden Centre Group, has appointed Now to handle its national rebrand.
The Garden Centre Group: hires Now to handle its national rebrand
The Garden Centre Group will change the name of its 140 centres to Wyevale Garden Centres. The rebrand is designed to give the company a stronger national identity.
Now’s brief includes strategic positioning, brand identity creation and retail communications.
Sarah Fuller, the Garden Centre Group's marketing director, said: "Our ambition is to make our brand synonymous with the joys of the garden, as well as a place where anyone can come to find help, ideas and inspiration."
The company was previously known as Wyevale Garden centres until 2009, when it was rebranded as Garden Centre Group.
The Garden Centre Group was bought by Terra Firma for £276m in 2012.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...