Nationwide positions itself as 'people-led' in new campaign
Nationwide is launching a major integrated advertising campaign highlighting what it believes differentiates it from other financial services brands - its people and customer service.
The campaign, by ad agency 18 Feet & Rising, is being fronted with a TV ad that uses time-lapse photography capturing a day-in-the-life of people in the UK, with all advertising activity being underpinned with the tagline, "They say money makes the world go round. We think it’s people."
The TV ad breaks on the nation’s screens in October, although it will appear on Nationwide’s YouTube channel from Friday (1 August). The ad is accompanied with an acoustic version of ‘I Believe in You’ by Kylie Minogue.
Nationwide will also use the campaign internally, while other consumer-facing activity will span media including social, online, in-branch and outdoor.
Content will be unveiled over the coming months, informing consumers of the business’s various initiatives, including its support for various charities and "innovative used of technology to provide great customer service"
The marketing push comes on the back of what Nationwide claims was one of its "most successful years ever".
Stephen Leonard, Nationwide’s chief operating officer for marketing, said: "This campaign represents the customer and people focus that sits at the heart of Nationwide and mutuality and fundamentally differentiates us from the major banks.
"The campaign is absolutely built from the ‘inside out’ – it’s an authentic reflection of the brand truth recognising the things that Nationwide believes in, the values that our customers hold true and the way that our employees put people first."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London