Manning Gottlieb OMD lands HMRC account
HM Revenue & Customs has appointed Manning Gottlieb OMD to handle its media planning and communications channel strategy.
HMRC: appoints Manning Gottlieb
The agency will now provide communications planning support across the whole of HMRC.
Media activity will include education on new legislation and services, with a focus on improving engagement with the self-assessment and tax credit deadlines.
MG OMD replaces PHD on the account. HMRC is also believed to have invited Carat, MEC, MediaCom, Mindshare and UM London to compete for the business.
Katrina Bozicevich, the client business director at MG OMD, said: "We strongly believe that the diverse portfolio of successful campaigns run out of HM Revenue & Customs are of significant importance in the current economic environment."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London