Andrew McGuinness to join Freuds as CEO
Andrew McGuinness, the founder of BMB and chairman of the PR agency Seven Dials, has been appointed the chief executive of Freud Communications.
Andrew McGuinness: joining Freuds as chief executive
At the same time, Freud is taking a "significant minority" stake in Seven Dials, the agency that was founded by BMB and the former Independent editor Simon Kelner. McGuinness will remain the chairman of Seven Dials.
Freud employs 300 people, with profits in excess of £8 million and clients including Pepsi, Mars and Diageo.
Although McGuinness said there were no plans to use his creative agency knowledge to expand the business into advertising, he acknowledged that part of his appeal to Freud was his experience of building businesses beyond their core roots.
Freud and Seven Dials will remain independent of each other. However, Kelner said that Freud’s involvement would help accelerate the growth of Seven Dials.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Shopper/Retail Planner/Strategist Red Sofa London £40000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Front End Developer Michael Page Digital £400 - £500 per day, London
- Account Executive/Admin Assistant/PA/ createselect circa £25K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Designer createselect circa £35K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)