Top 10 ads of the week: Three's summer ad cuts through as summer season starts
Counting down the 10 most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Three: one of the most-recalled ads
Mobile provider Three has one of the most-recalled ads this week as summer holiday season kicks off.
The ad is the joint-third most-recalled ad with Morrisons in the week that Virgin Holidays produced a response to the spoof apology.
Brand: Dettol Surface Cleaner
Brand: Cillit Bang Active Foam
Brand: BT Infinity
Agency/TV Buyer: AMV BBDO/Maxus
Brand: Toyota Aygo
Adwatch research was conducted from 17 to 21 July 2014 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)