Senior creative duo Boles and Hollens leave RKCR/Y&R
Mike Boles and Jerry Hollens, a creative team that has been at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R for more than 15 years, have left the agency following a restructure.
Fire Kills: government service ad created by Mike Boles and Jerry Hollens at RKCR/Y&R
Boles and Hollens, whose work has won Cannes Lions and D&AD awards among others, were creative partners at RKCR/Y&R. They are not yet working at another agency.
At RKCR/Y&R, the duo created campaign for brands including Land Rover, Virgin Atlantic and Oxfam.
The creative partners won a silver Cannes Lion in 2010 for a "fire kills" ad for the Department for Communities and Local Government and a bronze in 2009 for a Land Rover press campaign, in addition to others.
The pair joined RKCR/Y&R in 1998 from BMP. Before BMP, they were group heads at Saatchi & Saatchi.
In May Campaign revealed RKCR/Y&R was restructuring its creative department in the wake of arrival of Mick Mahoney as the executive creative director.
No one at RKCR/Y&R would comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End