Anytime, anywhere, on the move: Channel 4 Shorts
For those who want to watch quality TV but who only have five minutes to spare, Channel 4 has launched a cheeky campaign promoting its new Shorts programmes.
Set to the retro hit ‘Short Shorts’ by The Royal Teens and shot in 16mm, SuperVHS with stills shot on an old Olympus using 35mm film for authenticity, the trail creative captures moments and glances of eclectic folk wearing short shorts – rightly or wrongly.
Specially commissioned for Channel 4’s on-demand service, 4oD, the Shorts are designed to be watched anywhere, on the move on mobiles and tablets via 3G, 4G or wifi.
They feature top Channel 4 names including: Jamie Oliver and Food Tube celebrities, Guy Martin, Made in Chelsea’s Binky Felstead and Mark-Francis Vandelli amongst others – as well as many more new faces to 4.
Brand: Channel 4
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire