Anytime, anywhere, on the move: Channel 4 Shorts
For those who want to watch quality TV but who only have five minutes to spare, Channel 4 has launched a cheeky campaign promoting its new Shorts programmes.
Set to the retro hit ‘Short Shorts’ by The Royal Teens and shot in 16mm, SuperVHS with stills shot on an old Olympus using 35mm film for authenticity, the trail creative captures moments and glances of eclectic folk wearing short shorts – rightly or wrongly.
Specially commissioned for Channel 4’s on-demand service, 4oD, the Shorts are designed to be watched anywhere, on the move on mobiles and tablets via 3G, 4G or wifi.
They feature top Channel 4 names including: Jamie Oliver and Food Tube celebrities, Guy Martin, Made in Chelsea’s Binky Felstead and Mark-Francis Vandelli amongst others – as well as many more new faces to 4.
Brand: Channel 4
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)