Cristiano Ronaldo launches semi-clad ad campaign
Cristiano Ronaldo has launched a semi-clad ad campaign to promote his new underwear range.
The Real Madrid football star has joined forces with renowned photographer, Rankin, to create the outdoor campaign to promote his CR7 Underwear range.
Pictures of the star modelling nothing but his new underwear were projected on numerous buildings, across London, New York, Berlin, Lisbon, Paris, Milan, and Madrid at the weekend, including Praca Do Comercio in Lisbon, and Arco Della Pace in Milan.
The footballer has worked with menswear designer Richard Chai on the underwear.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London