Cristiano Ronaldo launches semi-clad ad campaign
Cristiano Ronaldo has launched a semi-clad ad campaign to promote his new underwear range.
The Real Madrid football star has joined forces with renowned photographer, Rankin, to create the outdoor campaign to promote his CR7 Underwear range.
Pictures of the star modelling nothing but his new underwear were projected on numerous buildings, across London, New York, Berlin, Lisbon, Paris, Milan, and Madrid at the weekend, including Praca Do Comercio in Lisbon, and Arco Della Pace in Milan.
The footballer has worked with menswear designer Richard Chai on the underwear.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire