Cristiano Ronaldo launches semi-clad ad campaign
Cristiano Ronaldo has launched a semi-clad ad campaign to promote his new underwear range.
The Real Madrid football star has joined forces with renowned photographer, Rankin, to create the outdoor campaign to promote his CR7 Underwear range.
Pictures of the star modelling nothing but his new underwear were projected on numerous buildings, across London, New York, Berlin, Lisbon, Paris, Milan, and Madrid at the weekend, including Praca Do Comercio in Lisbon, and Arco Della Pace in Milan.
The footballer has worked with menswear designer Richard Chai on the underwear.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)