Cristiano Ronaldo launches semi-clad ad campaign
Cristiano Ronaldo has launched a semi-clad ad campaign to promote his new underwear range.
The Real Madrid football star has joined forces with renowned photographer, Rankin, to create the outdoor campaign to promote his CR7 Underwear range.
Pictures of the star modelling nothing but his new underwear were projected on numerous buildings, across London, New York, Berlin, Lisbon, Paris, Milan, and Madrid at the weekend, including Praca Do Comercio in Lisbon, and Arco Della Pace in Milan.
The footballer has worked with menswear designer Richard Chai on the underwear.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Digital Content Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London