Cristiano Ronaldo launches semi-clad ad campaign
Cristiano Ronaldo has launched a semi-clad ad campaign to promote his new underwear range.
The Real Madrid football star has joined forces with renowned photographer, Rankin, to create the outdoor campaign to promote his CR7 Underwear range.
Pictures of the star modelling nothing but his new underwear were projected on numerous buildings, across London, New York, Berlin, Lisbon, Paris, Milan, and Madrid at the weekend, including Praca Do Comercio in Lisbon, and Arco Della Pace in Milan.
The footballer has worked with menswear designer Richard Chai on the underwear.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)