Leo Messi speeds across Barcelona in Adidas film promoting f50 boot launch
A superimposed animation of Leo Messi turns into a big cat, kicks a fireball into an exploding goal, and dribbles all over the streets and boulevards of Barcelona in a short film for sportswear brand Adidas.
Leo Messi speeds across Barcelona in Adidas film promoting launch of f50 boot
The 90-second ‘Back in Barcelona’ film has been made to launch Adidas’s Adizero f50, which Adidas describes as "more than a boot".
The technique used to create the short, which is glimpsed in the film, involved a vehicle rigged up with projection equipment, moving down the streets as it superimposes Messi's antics and layered animations onto the walls of passing buildings.
Agency: Iris Worldwide
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)