Leo Messi speeds across Barcelona in Adidas film promoting f50 boot launch
A superimposed animation of Leo Messi turns into a big cat, kicks a fireball into an exploding goal, and dribbles all over the streets and boulevards of Barcelona in a short film for sportswear brand Adidas.
Leo Messi speeds across Barcelona in Adidas film promoting launch of f50 boot
The 90-second ‘Back in Barcelona’ film has been made to launch Adidas’s Adizero f50, which Adidas describes as "more than a boot".
The technique used to create the short, which is glimpsed in the film, involved a vehicle rigged up with projection equipment, moving down the streets as it superimposes Messi's antics and layered animations onto the walls of passing buildings.
Agency: Iris Worldwide
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)