Leo Messi speeds across Barcelona in Adidas film promoting f50 boot launch
A superimposed animation of Leo Messi turns into a big cat, kicks a fireball into an exploding goal, and dribbles all over the streets and boulevards of Barcelona in a short film for sportswear brand Adidas.
Leo Messi speeds across Barcelona in Adidas film promoting launch of f50 boot
The 90-second ‘Back in Barcelona’ film has been made to launch Adidas’s Adizero f50, which Adidas describes as "more than a boot".
The technique used to create the short, which is glimpsed in the film, involved a vehicle rigged up with projection equipment, moving down the streets as it superimposes Messi's antics and layered animations onto the walls of passing buildings.
Agency: Iris Worldwide
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire