Leo Messi speeds across Barcelona in Adidas film promoting f50 boot launch
A superimposed animation of Leo Messi turns into a big cat, kicks a fireball into an exploding goal, and dribbles all over the streets and boulevards of Barcelona in a short film for sportswear brand Adidas.
Leo Messi speeds across Barcelona in Adidas film promoting launch of f50 boot
The 90-second ‘Back in Barcelona’ film has been made to launch Adidas’s Adizero f50, which Adidas describes as "more than a boot".
The technique used to create the short, which is glimpsed in the film, involved a vehicle rigged up with projection equipment, moving down the streets as it superimposes Messi's antics and layered animations onto the walls of passing buildings.
Agency: Iris Worldwide
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London