Leo Messi speeds across Barcelona in Adidas film promoting f50 boot launch
A superimposed animation of Leo Messi turns into a big cat, kicks a fireball into an exploding goal, and dribbles all over the streets and boulevards of Barcelona in a short film for sportswear brand Adidas.
Leo Messi speeds across Barcelona in Adidas film promoting launch of f50 boot
The 90-second ‘Back in Barcelona’ film has been made to launch Adidas’s Adizero f50, which Adidas describes as "more than a boot".
The technique used to create the short, which is glimpsed in the film, involved a vehicle rigged up with projection equipment, moving down the streets as it superimposes Messi's antics and layered animations onto the walls of passing buildings.
Agency: Iris Worldwide
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London