The 'deaths' of Harry Styles and Andy Murray commemorated in Royal British Legion ads
The deaths of Andy Murray, Tom Jones, Alex Ferguson, Gordon Brown and Harry Styles are commemorated in a poignant campaign by The Royal British Legion, which uses names of celebrities whose real-life namesakes were killed in action during the First World War.
The charity has created an Every Man Remembered website that enables people to enter their name and search for fallen relatives, while users can also add the details and stories of family members killed in action.
It is estimated that 17m soldiers and civilians were killed during the conflict, which started a century ago.
Brand: The Royal British Legion
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)