The 'deaths' of Harry Styles and Andy Murray commemorated in Royal British Legion ads
The deaths of Andy Murray, Tom Jones, Alex Ferguson, Gordon Brown and Harry Styles are commemorated in a poignant campaign by The Royal British Legion, which uses names of celebrities whose real-life namesakes were killed in action during the First World War.
The charity has created an Every Man Remembered website that enables people to enter their name and search for fallen relatives, while users can also add the details and stories of family members killed in action.
It is estimated that 17m soldiers and civilians were killed during the conflict, which started a century ago.
Brand: The Royal British Legion
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire