Mischa Barton fronts e-cigarette campaign in search of Britain's most stylish 'vaper'
Actress Mischa Barton is heading up a nationwide campaign to find Britain's "most stylish vaper" for e-cigarette brand Vapestick.
Mischa Barton: fronts e-cigarette campaign in search of Britain's most stylish 'vaper'
The former star of The OC is the lead judge for Vapestick's 'Style Icon' campaign, which rolls out this summer and aims to find the face of the brand's future ads. Entrants have to strike their best Vapestick pose to be in with a chance of winning.
As well as being the face of Vapestick, the winner will be treated to the ultimate VIP experience, with a stay in a top London hotel, a shopping spree and model treatment ahead of their once-in-a-lifetime Style Icon photoshoot.
The Style Icon Tour and campaign, devised by agency Space, is taking place at a number of events across the country, including the Strawberry Fields Festival from 8-10 August, the Fusion Festival in Birmingham from 30-31 August, Bestival in September and Clothes Show Live in December. Frank PR brokered the deal with Mischa Barton and is handling the PR amplification for the Style Icon campaign.
E-cigarette brands have increasingly resorted to controversial marketing tactics in a bid to get noticed by consumers. Today, an ad for Nicofresh was banned by the ad watchdog after complaints that it was offensive on the grounds of race and age.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London